Get a hold of this...
Hafele have released a new Decorative Hardware catalogue, introducing five exciting new ranges.
Over 400 new handles have been carefully selected to enhance and complement all types of furniture to ensure there is a solution to suit all design styles. From modern chic to timeless classics each has been individually chosen ensuring the needs and wants of customers have been met, categorising them into 5 groups;
- Modern Life
- From elegant stainless steel bar handles to profile systems, Modern Life combines high-end with stream lined designs.
- Sleek & Simple
- Understated clean-cut and affordable, this range hosts a manner of interesting bar, bow and boss handles.
- Modern Classics
- A classic country style which includes Hafele's branded pewter collection, Lamont.
- Individually selected materials such as Wood, Acrylic and Plastic optimising the use of modern day influences of urban life.
- Adding drama to a piece of furniture, this avant-garde category includes Heritage, French, New Victorian, Oriental or Art Deco selections.
Tracy Bird-Hempstock, Hafele's product manager for handles said "I am really excited about these products coming to the market place, strategic alliances with our supply chain will benefit our customers with new and exciting products. We have received great support from our well established partners working with us to exclusively launch an exciting assortment of diverse products to suit not only our customers, but their customers' needs."
Having worked tirelessly, Hafele have sourced innovative, fresh, new product without compromising on quality and service, incorporating various styles such as Country, Modern and Traditional as well as showcasing 200 exclusive collections.
For more information on the products found in the new Decorative Handles for Furniture and Interiors catalogue, why not visit www.hafele.co.uk/handles.