EKU FRONTINO 20 system for flush sliding cabinet or wardrobe doors
EKU-FRONTINO 20 is the ideal cabinet door solution for when a flush design is required. It is also a very flexible system suitable for more than one application, such as base cabinets, sideboards or wall cabinets in the kitchen, living room or office area. The system comprises both a top hung and bottom running version. Both versions allow two flush doors to appear to glide in front of the cabinet as though they were floating. Rails can be shortened individually and no cabinet modifications are required.
An international jury of experts awarded EKU FRONTINO 20 the prestigious Interzum award for high product quality in 2011. The Interzum award: 'intelligent material & design' is awarded to innovative companies whose products set new industry standards by the Cologne trade fair Koelnmesse and red dot projects.
- Flush sliding or coplanar system for pairs of cabinet doors
- Three sets available to suit variable cabinet sizes
- For top or bottom cabinet mounting
- Ideal for kitchen, bathroom and other quality cabinet designs
- An online planning tool is available at www.eku.ch
- Max. door weight 20 kg
- For door thicknesses 19-25* mm
- Max. door height 1200 mm
- Door width 600-1200 mm
- Installation depth 230 mm