Cookies on hafele.co.uk
Cookies are small text files stored on your device when you access most websites on the internet.
The cookies used on this site include 'strictly necessary cookies', 'performance cookies' (cookies used by Google Analytics) and 'functionality cookies' (to enable our Live Chat facility). Currently, hafele.co.uk does not make use of any "targeting cookies", "advertising cookies", nor participate in any 3rd party advertising networks.
However, please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies set on hafele.co.uk may impact the functionality or performance of the hafele.co.uk website, or prevent you from using certain services provided through hafele.co.uk. If you choose to disable cookies, please be aware that you will not be able to place an order.
To check the current status of cookies please choose your browser from the list below for step-by-step instructions:
- Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select 'Internet options' , then click on the 'Privacy' tab
- If you set your Privacy level to Medium or below, this will enable cookies in your browser. Settings above Medium will disable cookies.
- Click on 'Tools' (or the spanner icon) at the top of your browser window and select Options or Settings
- Click the 'Under the Hood/Bonnet' tab, locate the 'Privacy' section, and select the 'Content settings' button
- If you select 'Allow local data to be set', this will enable cookies.
- Click on 'Safari' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
- In order to enable cookies, click on 'Security', then 'Accept cookies' and select 'Always'
- Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select Options, then select the Privacy icon
- To enable cookies, in the first drop down menu labelled 'Firefox will:' select 'Remember History'. To change cookie settings, choose 'Use Custom settings for History'
There are a number of other browsers available that will all have their own unique way of setting cookies, for assistance with these individual browsers please refer to their help section