Add a product to your basket by entering the article number:
Role Summary:We are a market leading company supplying furniture fittings and architectural hardware to the trade. We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Graphic Designer to join our dynamic inhouse studio.
We’re looking for someone with a natural creative flair, good technical knowledge and the ability to deliver against briefs and brand guidelines.
The ideal candidate will be:
• A creative individual with a passion for design.
• Able to develop design concepts which will work through-the-line.
• Comfortable working across a wide range of creative disciplines including catalogues, brochures, press ads, DM, packaging, graphics, POS and digital design.
• A stickler for detail – we sell a lot of technical products so attention to detail and excellent proofing skills will be required.
• A team player – this role will be working in collaboration with the Marketing Communications Team, Digital Team, Publications Team, Product Data Team, not to mention our other designers. It’s a team effort.
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, often pressurised environment.
• Degree in Graphic Design
• Experience within a Graphic Design Studio
• Experience with AppleMac computers and Adobe software
This is an exciting time to join our Marketing department as we fully implement our new brand guidelines and approach new markets. It’s the ideal opportunity for a focused Graphic Designer to join a successful organisation on a full time, permanent contract. A job profile is available on request. Please send your current total remuneration package, CV and covering letter to the Human Resource Department or email@example.com by the close date. We are committed to equal opportunities.
Closing date: 15 June 2018 No Agencies
Should we receive a sufficient volume of suitable applicants prior to the stated close date we reserve the right to close the advert early. In light of this please ensure your application is submitted as soon as possible.