Add a product to your basket by entering the article number:
(Full-time/Apprenticeship 12 months) 8:45am to 5:30pm
Location: Swift Valley, Rugby
Main Functions / Aims:
• To support the digital marketing team and the wider marketing team in the planning, development and execution of engaging, audience relevant content across owned and earned media channels.
• Work with the digital team to produce effective content for our social media channels, websites and advertising campaigns. This includes copywriting, video production, running competitions, working with our PR agency and bloggers.
• To assist in the planning, development and execution of Häfele content across relevant channels, in line with the marketing communications activity plan.
• Deliver against agreed annual targets for social media coverage and engagement.
• Deliver against agreed annual targets for link building and brand coverage.
• Provide clear reporting to a high standard, and ensure insights are distributed to relevant business departments/colleagues within agreed timeframes.
• To assist in the production of clear, concise reporting for all of the ecommerce marketing team’s activity, by gathering data and analysing the results.
• Ensure all customer specific marketing activity adheres to Häfele brand guidelines and is consistent and relevant to the audience
• Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Häfele brand guidelines and apply this to both content and design, to ensure consistent application across all customer specific marketing activity, and free from errors.
• Communicating requirements with suppliers and agencies.
• Undertake any other duties as may be required time to time by your manager or wider business teams, which could include attending events and distributing materials.
Owned media – Assist the ecommerce team in the planning, creation and execution of content across all owned media, including but not limited to, website platforms, enewsletters, social media platforms:
• Collate, create and maintain engaging content across owned media, ensuring the output has the target audience in mind regarding message and tone, including but not limited to social posts, IFL blog section, Häfele News section, category pages, product pages, external posts/link building.
• Keep up to date with advances in technology and features.
• Work with the design team to brief in and manage the development of supporting graphics/media for content creation, ensuring creative is relevant to the audience.
• Assist in the development of our video portfolio, creating storyboards and working with the production team to record engaging video content.
• Use our CMS systems to upload content and check it is correct on the live site.
Earned Media – Support the creation and execution of content and management of earned media channels (broadcast and responsive):
• Develop and maintain a good level of understanding of the earned media channels and platforms that are relevant to each of our sectors.
• Work with the PR agency, and wider marketing team, to ensure link building is being considered in all PR activity.
• Assist in the building of relationships with bloggers relevant to our target audiences, using them to promote our brand.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
• Working towards a marketing qualification as part of an apprenticeship
• Five GCSE’s at grade C and above or equivalent including maths and English
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
• A passion for digital marketing
• Creative flair
• The ability to use your own initiative
• A willingness to learn
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills – oral and written
• Be hard working and enthusiastic
• A team player
• Demonstrate excellent time keeping
To apply for this position, please use the link to the Government’s Apprenticeship Website https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-279318
Close Date 31st of May 2018
We are committed to Equal Opportunities