(Permanent, Full-Time, 38.75 hours a week)
Location: Various across the UK
Your new Company:
Häfele is an internationally trusted name supplying furniture fittings, ironmongery and hardware to the trade. We are recognised for our extensive range and quality of product as well as our expertise in the industry and excellent customer service. Häfele UK provides comprehensive customer support through our best in class sales and support team.
Your new role:
We are a market leading company supplying furniture fittings and architectural hardware to the trade. We have an exciting opportunity for the right individuals to join our Projects team as Specification Consultants.
As Specification Consultant, you will represent Häfele UK to the Architect & Interior designers within your allocated region. More specifically, you will be responsible for promoting the relevant Häfele UK product range for specification in project business; formulate and expand a Häfele friendly database of Architects, QS and Specifiers to consolidate relationships that will forge ongoing and repeat business for our Project products and services; and maintain and develop a deep understanding of the AI market in relation to designated sectors for Projects including, but not limited to, Customers, Competitors and Market trends.
What you’ll need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you will:
- Be able to demonstrate a competitive and results driven character with a pragmatic approach by developing relationships and networking with architects, consultants, specifiers and contractors when dealing with specifiers
- Be able to communicate effectively, engage with, and influence senior stakeholders in the decision-making process
- Be Dip GAI qualified or have extensive proven knowledge of the Architectural Ironmongery and/or Access Control specification market.
- Maintain experience and knowledge in the Architectural Ironmongery industry and associated Häfele product ranges with regards to influencing those stakeholders
- Take a positive and pro-active approach to decision-making and to grasp opportunities • Be able to utilise the Häfele UK project tools effectively, (CRM/SAP/Specification tools)
- Seek out, research and evaluate further new business opportunities in the UK for specification led project sales
- Present, deliver any of Hafele UK’s 5 approved RIBA CPD’s to architects and specifiers.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Salary + commission
- “Travel covered”
- Healthcare cashplan scheme through Westfield Health (eligible to join after successful probation and 6 months’ service) – a fantastic healthcare benefit which gives you access to:
- Money back on dental, optical and consultation costs
- Money back on ‘therapy’ treatments such as physiotherapy and chiropractic
- Money back on ‘wellbeing and alternative therapies’ such as reflexology, aromatherapy and sports massage
- Hospital treatment insurance
- 24-hour counselling and advice line
- Westfield Rewards – discounted shopping platform
- Pension scheme – currently 2% contribution from the Company, rising to 3% in April 2019
- Learning and Development Opportunities – extensive sales and product training, plus access to our in-house Training Academy.
- Database of active customers
This is an exciting opportunity in a newly created team where you will be able to make a strong positive impact right from the start. It is a full-time, permanent role. A job profile is available on request. Please send your current total remuneration package, CV and covering letter to the Human Resource Department or firstname.lastname@example.org by the close date. We are committed to equal opportunities.
Closing date: 22 March 2019
Should we receive a sufficient volume of suitable applicants prior to the stated close date we reserve the right to close the advert early. In light of this please ensure your application is submitted as soon as possible. No agencies.