Predict & Win
*THESE COMPETITIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED AND WINNERS HAVE BEEN CONTACTED. THANKS TO ALL WHO TOOK PART*
England vs Croatia match on Wednesday 11th July
England vs Sweden match on Saturday 7th July
England vs Colombia match 3rd July
Tunisia vs England match on Monday 18th June
England vs Panama match on 24th June
England vs Belgium match on 28th June
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to people who are UK residents aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Häfele UK (the ‘Promoter’) and their affiliates or agents and their families.
- Entries for each competition must be made between the following time frames;
The competition opens at the following times;
Entries open for England vs Croatia match at 3:00pm on Monday 9th July 2018.
Entries close for England vs Croatia match at 6:59pm on Wednesday 11th July 2018.
Entries open for England vs Sweden match at 12:40pm on Thursday 5th July 2018.
Entries close for England vs Sweden match at 2:59pm on Saturday 7th July 2018.
Entries open for Tunisia vs England match at 09:30am on Friday 15th June 2018.
Entries close for Tunisia vs England match at 6:59pm on Monday 18th June 2018.
Entries open for England vs Panama match at 9:30pm on Monday 18th June 2018.
Entries close for England vs Panama match at 12:59pm on Sunday 24th June 2018.
Entries open for England vs Belgium match at 9:30pm on Sunday 24th June 2018.
Entries close for England vs Belgium match at 6:59pm on Thursday 28th June 2018.
Entries open for England vs Colombia match at 1pm on Saturday 30th June 2018.
Entries close for England vs Colombia match at 6:59pm on Tuesday 3rd July 2018.
Any entries received outside of these time frames and dates will not be eligible for the competition.
- To enter and win the competition, entrants must comment on the image posts relevant to each football match on the Häfele UK facebook page ( www.facebook.com/hafeleukltd/) with their prediction of the minute that the first goal will be scored in during the relevant football match.
- The Promoter does not accept liability for incomplete entries or entries lost in the course of transmission.
- This competition is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Facebook.
- There will be 1 (one) winner in total for each football match stated above, which will be selected by the Häfele UK social media team. The selected winners must have predicted the correct minute that the first goal was scored in during the specified football match. If there are multiple entrants with the correct answer, their names will be entered into a prize draw and a winner will be selected at random. If no entrants predict the time correctly, entrants with the closest predictions will follow the same process.
- The winners will be notified by direct message on facebook within 48 hours of selection. The winner can claim their prize by responding to this message from Häfele UK, at which point they must provide their Häfele UK customer account number in order to receive their voucher code. If the winner does not have an existing customer account, they must create one in order to receive the voucher code. The winner will have 28 days to claim their prize. If a winner fails to claim their prize within 28 days of notification the prize will be forfeit.
- Each prize will be in the form of a £50 voucher code, redeemable on an order made through www.hafele.co.uk.
- Häfele take no responsibility for prizes that are damaged during delivery or that fail to arrive.
- Each prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner will be required to take part in post event publicity. This will include photographs for trade press / local press and social media posts for up to 6 months.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes or any part thereof with items of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter may disqualify an entrant if the entrant acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, Promoter, or Promoter's agents or representatives. Anyone deemed to be cheating or otherwise manipulating the game to give themselves an unfair advantage will also be disqualified. Any entrants deemed to be in breach of any of the T&Cs will be disqualified. By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to these T&Cs.
- To obtain the winners’ names send a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter: Marketing, Häfele UK Ltd., Brownsover Road, Swift Valley Industrial Estate, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1RD after 19/12/2017
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for any tax liability that may become due as a result of winning a prize. This will remain the sole responsibility of the winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms of this competition or cancel the competition if circumstances beyond its control occur.
Promoter: Häfele UK Ltd
Swift Valley Industrial Estate