WIN a Spa Break For Two at KBB 2018
In 2018, Häfele brings its biggest stand to date to the UK’s largest kitchen, bedroom and bathroom experience, KBB, and this year you could win a spa break for 2 on our stand.
This year, we wanted to know exactly what you would want to win on our stand so we invited our social media followers to vote for their preferred prize and the clear winner was a luxurious spa break for two.
This fantastic prize is the ultimate in luxury and includes an overnight stay at one of Champney’s indulgent spa resorts, all of which are situated in beautiful, natural surroundings. Throughout your stay, you will enjoy unlimited use of the swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna / steam room and gym, as well as gain access to aerobic and relaxation classes, tennis courts and bike hire. You will enjoy a nutritious 3 course evening meal, buffet style breakfast and buffet lunch. Also included in the prize is a £100 treatment voucher so that you can enjoy the ultimate relaxation and leave feeling truly invigorated.
How to enter
Visit us on stand S90 at KBB 18 between 4th- 7th March at the NEC, Birmingham.
Have your photo taken in the #LooxAtMe frame on the stand and do one of the following:
For Facebook entries: Post your photo on the Häfele UK facebook page wall (www.facebook.com/hafeleukltd/), include the hashtag #LooxAtMe and tag yourself in the photo.
For Twitter entries: Share your photo on Twitter, including the Häfele UK Twitter handle (@HafeleUK) and the hashtag #LooxAtMe
Entries will close at 23:59 on March 7th and a winner will be picked at random.
Good luck and see you at KBB 18 on stand S90.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to people who are UK residents aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Häfele UK (the ‘Promoter’) and their affiliates or agents and their families.
- The competition opens at 12.00am GMT on 04/03/18 and closes at 23:59 on 07/03/18. Any entries received after this time and date will not be eligible for the competition.
- To enter and win the competition, entrants must attend the KBB 2018 exhibition, have their photo taken in the #LooxAtMe frame on the Häfele UK Stand (S90) and share their photo on either Facebook and Twitter.
For Facebook entries, the photo must be posted on the Häfele UK Facebook page wall (www.facebook.com/hafeleukltd/), the hashtag #LooxAtMe must be included in the photo caption and the entrant must tag themself in the photo.
For Twitter entries, the photo must be shared, the Häfele UK Twitter handle must be included in the tweet (@HafeleUK) and the #LooxAtMe hashtag must also be used in the tweet.
- The Promoter does not accept liability for incomplete entries or entries lost in the course of transmission.
- This competition is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Facebook.
- There will be 1 (one) winner in total which will be selected at random from all eligible entries. The selected winner will win a spa break for two at a Champney’s spa resort. Voucher valid until July 2018.
- The winner will be notified by direct message within 48 hours of selection. The winner can claim their prize by responding to this message from Häfele UK. The winner will have 28 days to claim their prize. If a winner fails to claim their prize within 28 days of notification the prize will be forfeit.
- Prizes will be sent via courier within 28 days of the winner claiming the prize.
- Häfele take no responsibility for prizes that are damaged during delivery or that fail to arrive.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner will be required to take part in post event publicity. This will include photographs for trade press / local press and social media posts for up to 6 months.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes or any part thereof with items of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter may disqualify an entrant if the entrant acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, Promoter, or Promoter's agents or representatives. Anyone deemed to be cheating or otherwise manipulating the game to give themselves an unfair advantage will also be disqualified. Any entrants deemed to be in breach of any of the T&Cs will be disqualified. By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to these T&Cs.
- To obtain the winners’ names send a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter: Marketing, Häfele UK Ltd., Brownsover Road, Swift Valley Industrial Estate, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1RD after 19/12/2017
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for any tax liability that may become due as a result of winning a prize. This will remain the sole responsibility of the winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms of this competition or cancel the competition if circumstances beyond its control occur.
Promoter: Häfele UK Ltd
Swift Valley Industrial Estate