Supporting you through the Coronavirus outbreak
A message from Häfele UK on 18/03/20
At Häfele, keeping people safe is our number one business priority. Whether that is looking after our employees, our partners, or the community around us, we pride ourselves on doing business in a safe and sustainable way.
With the Coronavirus causing great uncertainty for everyone, we wanted to update you on the steps we are taking to deal with the current situation, and reassure all our customers and business partners that we are doing everything we can to protect our employees, support you during this difficult period, and to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Over the past month we have taken the following steps:
- All external visitors have been requested to postpone or rearrange face-to-face meetings with staff at Häfele UK and our Academy for the foreseeable future.
- Brought our external sales teams off the road until such time it is deemed safe for them to resume normal duties.
- Implemented strict hygiene control measures throughout our warehouse and head office to keep our employees safe, and to ensure we are still able to fulfil your orders for next day delivery.
- Invested heavily in additional stock to ensure we can still meet your needs over the coming weeks. With our vast range, even if the specific item you are looking for is in short supply, we can help you find a suitable alternative.
- Implemented visual checks and approval across most orders so that we can maintain our high standards of order fulfilment. We politely request that you continue to place orders for your typical product quantities, and understand that any unusual orders may be checked and only released after internal review. If there are any issues with an order we will contact you directly.
We have also made some changes to how you can contact us:
- Our external sales teams are available to support you over the phone and by email using their normal contact details. You can also still contact our experienced team of Customer Support Advisors as usual on 0800 171 2909 Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm for all orders and enquiries.
- Our Technical Advisors are on hand to support you with expert advice on everything from product selection and specification to installation advice by phone, email or live chat Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm. Call 0800 171 2908 or email email@example.com
- Our website will give you the latest availability information on our range, as well as allowing you to check pricing, find technical information and place orders at your convenience 24/7.
We will of course keep you updated as the situation progresses, but for now please be assured that we are here to support you and your business through this difficult period. If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your usual Häfele contact, or call our Customer Support or Technical teams on the numbers above.
We wanted to also take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and to thank all of our colleagues who are all working incredibly hard to ensure we can continue to serve all our customers well.
Häfele UK Ltd