Exposed Axle Hinge Cup, for 270°/240°/180° Single Pivot Hinge Arms, Screw Fixing, Aximat 300
Art. no. 344.05.800
- LGA tested project quality in compliance with DIN EN 15570 test level 3 (80,000 cycles)
- Large opening angle from 180° to 270° provided by external pivot point (axle)
- Almost no loss of space inside the cabinet due to the flat design
- Door installation with slide on (Aximat 100 A) or time-saving quick fixing system (Aximat 100 SM)
- Cup for screw fixing or press fitting, hinge arm fixing into 32 mm series drilled holes
- 2 or 3-dimensional adjustment facility for optimum alignment of the gap pattern
- Cabinet construction or continuous construction possible
- With integrated spring
- Optional accessories available, e.g. opening angle restraint
- Also available in RAL colours on request
|Flat design||External axle||Also available in special colours|
|Additional accessories available (e.g. opening angle restraint, cover plates)|
|Number of concealed hinges per door|
The values in the diagram are sample measurements for doors up to 600 mm wide. Please inquire for doors wider than 600 mm.
With doors under 400 mm wide the minimum gap must be determined by trial mounting.
The door’s width should not exceed its height.
The distance between hinges of doors with two hinges must be at least as long as the door is wide, if possible even longer.
In case of heavy loads and high leverage force, an additional hinge mounted approx. 100 mm (dim. X) below the top hinge is recommended.