Opening Angle Restraint, for use with Tiomos hinges
- A hinge system for all door applications
- With or without 3 soft close settings, integrated in hinge arm where it is invisible (optional)
- Mounting door to cabinet without tools using clip system
- 3-dimensional, continuous adjustment facility for door via eccentric (side adjustment) or spiral tech (depth and height adjustment):
- Side adjustment ±2 mm
- Depth adjustment from –2/+3 mm
- Height adjustment ±2.5 mm depending on the mounting plate
- Optimised lever movement and kinematics for particularly easy opening of door and minimum gap dimensions
- For large and heavy doors
- For standard doors
- For small and lightweight doors
- Door width and height
- Door weight
- Door material
Adjustment facility of soft close
The damping effect is increased by turning the adjustment lever to the right by 90°.
Adjustment lever in horizontal position – factory setting
A more gentle damping effect is achieved by turning the adjustment lever to the left by 90°.
Number of concealed hinges per door
The number of concealed hinges per door depends on:
The values in the diagram are sample measurements and refer to a standard door width of 600 mm.
Determine the number of hinges by trial mounting, in case of doubt.
According to the example diagram, four concealed hinges have to be fitted with a door height of 2,000 mm and a door weight of 13 kg.
Minimum distance between door and cabinet side panel
Tiomos 95° profile door hinge
Tiomos 30°/37°/45° angle hinge. overlay